+1 809 695 5539
FOLLOW US ON
Our marina is the perfect place to begin a day of adventure, sailing in your yacht, touring the beautiful shores of the Dominican Republic, fishing and exploring the treasures of our island to return to our safe harbor, your home, Cap Cana.
Due to the current situation related to the development and spread of the COVID-19 virus & in accordance with the measures set forth by the President, Mr. Danilo Medina, committed to the safety of our customers & employees, Marina Cap Cana is implementing strict cleaning measures in all its areas. Likewise, we have decided to adopt the following preventive measures, regarding vessels docked at our facilities, such as:
1. From the date and until further notice, we will not be receiving transient vessels;
2. The boats returning to home port must comply with the quarantine period established by the Public Health authorities;
3. Access for boat’s crews will be allowed only from 7:00 am to 12:00 pm. In addition, only one crew member per vessel is authorized to stay. For access requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ;
4. Vessels with a fixed crew must stay overnight inside them and avoid wandering around the docks. To guarantee faithful compliance with this measure, there will be 24/7 surveillance;
5. Repair works of any kind, inside & outside the boats, are prohibited.
Committed to continue providing the good service that characterizes us, please contact us by phone & Whatssap for any assistance or request, to the phone numbers: 1-809-695-5539 & 1-809-669-1250, in order to reduce visits to the office, except for essential cases.
We will be closely monitoring the development of the current situation, in order to continue implementing the most accurate prevention measures, recommended by health experts and the competent authorities. Since, the well-being & safety of all our customers and employees is our main priority.
We count on your entire cooperation, for the strictest compliance with these measures.